Anaïs Escobar (via wethinkwedream)
hit the nail on the head
Life was too short to be with someone who wasn’t quite right, someone who made you think more than they made you feel.
female rappers of color! (and songs to check out)
*obviously this is not a complete list, just a showcase
- angel haze - werkin’ girls, cleaning out my closet
- awkwafina - my vag, peggy bundy
- shin-b - buzzkillin, h.u.h. (hands up high)
- ruby ibarra - game up, where they go (collab)
- tasha (yoon mi-rae) - get it in, sweet dream (feature)
- LE (ahn hyo jin) - you got some nerve (collab), jiggy get down (feature)
- roxXxan - too fucking facety, thunder bay
- hard kaur - ek glassy (feature), look 4 me
LE likes to say the n-word, fair warning for anyone who looks into her. not a fan of her anti-black antics
I felt weird about her and tasha so I didn’t look into them, but yeah heads up!
When I listen to MSI I wonder how to poof Jimmy into my bedroom. Por que?
Taylor Swift ft. Shinji Ikari - Trouble
I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO LISTEN
on a scale from 1-10 this is not okay
oh stop this isn’t even a little okay
Adventure Time inspirational quotes — in respective characters’ color palettes
“Worry about your own uterus” wise wise words.
Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in that situation.
Drove drunk, got in an accident and need an organ transplant? No problem.
Messing around with a gun, accidentally shoot yourself in the leg and need surgery? Of course.
Smoke tobacco for most of your life and need treatment for lung cancer? Yep.
Climb a tree, fall out and break your leg? We’ll fix that right up.
Have sex and get pregnant when you don’t want to be? YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION AND YOU DESERVE NO MEDICAL HELP OR COMPASSION! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!
google street view is the best, example: